Slumberland (2022) Full HD - Phumi24

episode/Full quality/Movie

Slumberland (2022)

Director: Francis Lawrence Music composed by: Pinar Toprak Production company: Chernin Entertainment Upload Date: 26-11-2022 Upload By: Admin

Welcome to Phumi24

Summary

A young girl discovers a secret map to the dream world of Slumberland, and with the help of a stranger, she goes through a dream and escapes the nightmare, hoping she will be able to meet her stepfather again.

Description: 

Slumberland and with the help of a strange Outlaw she goes through dreams and escapes nightmares in the hope that she will be able to see her stepfather again, so this is a lovely family fantasy film that we follow Nemo, a young girl. This kid who has vivid dreams. When her father died suddenly, she searched for objects in her Dreamland that would allow her to see.He again Marlo Barkley plays Nemo and she's amazing that she balances reality with imagination and she creates a cute kid that is worth rooting for now we have no background. A lot, but the film does well. Introduce us from the beginning so that she is someone we can care about Jason Momoa playing Flip This Outlaw.Nemo Meet in Slumberland Now Momoa plays a completely abandoned character, he is funny and childish and then vague and you can really see the fun he has with this character while He was just confused and really disturbed his performance at the moment. It's delicious, but that doesn't mean Mamoa can actually get rid of this Persona, and I Guess he shines in Chris's cocktail, Daddy, we're in this too, Nemo's uncle who brought her in, and I like how awkward he is, he jokes a little bit with his intimacy like an uncle, and I'm really happy. Beyond the depths he once experienced, but he is also heavily involved in his efforts to find a way to become a parent immediately. Now Nemo has an animal named Pig. When she was in Slumberland Pig came to life and I really enjoyed watching it because he would get confused and then seem to always get into these weird positions, it is often carried out in the background so It makes it more funny and then plus the design. Of the pigs, I mean, it's so cute that it's very dog-like, now the Pig CGI is pretty decent but There were times when CGI was a bit vague and it was unbelievable, now fortunately, because so much of what we see happening in Slumberland, we already know it is a dream and therefore it is not. Of course no, so some great effects that can just be discounted like the quality of a dream, and still even it Remarkably so it can be annoying at the moment I laugh a lot During this time, mostly because it was just cute and I was enjoying the journey that Nemo and flip were in, it was really predictable when the revelation for a major part came. To me, I think it was clear from the beginning, but that was not a break with the storytelling, I mean young audiences are likely they will not think...

 

Thank you for support Phumi24

Phumi24 does not store any files on our server, we only embed media which is hosted on third party hosting services.

Comment