Shotgun Wedding 2023 Full Movie | Subtitle Khmer&English - Phumi24

Summary

Excessive goal marriage of a couple is robbed by criminals. In the process of rescuing their family, they rediscover why they fell into the canyon First love.


{year}=2023{duration}=2:27:15 {type}=Comedy {cc}

See the shotgun a few days ago and I am here to give you my honest review no BS that does not bother you today and tell you if it is worth the watch if you have seen Gun Wedding Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Bottom line and make sure you stick to the end of the video so you know my evaluation of the film, otherwise you will probably get into a movie that may not suit you right now. To begin with, the gun marriage was from Jason Moore and he produced films such as Pitch Perfect and sisters and stars Jennifer Lopez, Josh du Hummel, Jennifer Coolidge, Lenny Kravitz and many more, and the story of the target wedding disappeared when Philippine pirates decide to rob an ongoing marriage on a Philippine island. Because the bride's father was, in fact, a very wealthy man, so while all the wedding guests were being held hostage, the bride and groom traveled around the island trying to escape and help. Save everyone and they find out that y they fell in love for the first time after some difficult time before the actual wedding, so what do I think of last year's movie, we have a lost city Rom-com that happened on a tropical island with Sandra Bullock Channing Tatum Daniel Radcliffe and Brad Pitt We also have a ticket to paradise with George Clooney and Julia Roberts, another Roman who happened on a tropical island that we Also married to me, another movie about marriage starring Jennifer Lopez, so I feel like a shooting wedding. Fits the kind of romantic comedy that is popular these days, you know that Hollywood is a fierce copying industry, it's just a coincidence to know but throw a little Die Hard in there and you shoot a wedding gun but I'm honestly thinking about a real movie, I can honestly say that this is not technically good or I do not argue that it is a good movie, but I enjoy it, you know it's such a thing, but I enjoy enjoying it like I'm wrong to say it, but you know I smile more than I thought I would go during the film, and at the end of the film I said you know how happy I was. Look at it now, I just know this story is going to be torn from Rotten Tomatoes and I clearly understand every reason why people would say this story is bad, I totally agree with them, for example there are many times in This story. A movie where the characters just talk to each other and they think they are funny but nothing funny is said and there are times like in this story that it goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on That we are not progressing, nothing funny to say has to go on, so annoying, there are times when I think wow ADR in this story really means scary, you can really see the part That mouth of the character. Move but th e sound is not very consistent with the intersection of L and J when they are cutting between the shot over the shoulder between two characters they do not synchronize so again like there is some technical problem with the movie The Music is very compelling, for example, Joshua Hummel got an article from Jennifer Lopez in this story shortly before you get a little upset at the wedding, but not where it says we can say something inappropriate to your phone. He goes down and goes hmm and then the music goes to it like it's right 5 seconds and then to the next scene it forces it so hard This is how you should feel the opposite of what happens naturally Oh I feel bad No, because this marriage can be awkward, not a compelling film that you go, this is how you should feel during this part of the film, and to be honest, most movies feel very formulaic. It feels X's and O's on the sports team's whiteboard, it feels so checklist like e, for example, two-thirds of the way through the movie, I think that's okay. This part of the movie where they will have a disagreement is the part where they really fight in their hearts, the two characters are talking about things we have not seen and things we have not seen.


Phumi24 does not store any files on our server, we only embed media which is hosted on third party hosting services.

Comment