Summary
To extradite a notorious prisoner from the Philippines to South Korea, Korean authorities have ordered a cargo ship for the transfer of a gallery of bad guys aboard the Titanic. They were accompanied by a dozen stubborn investigators and the vigilant scrutiny of the hot-headed Coast Guard captain. Despite the high security, the plan to seize control of the ship disrupted the prisoners and suddenly exploded. But neither the authorities nor the authorities know that it is not the goods of a single trader. So it starts out as a fair storyline with a point of the story that feels realistic and predictable. We can say from the beginning that due to the transport of prisoners by cargo ship, release plans will be in place. Soon I want to say that looking at the faces between their characters can not be wrong. And this movie really does nothing to hide this trajectory. Violence now erupts as prisoners work to overtake the ship. And the violence happened immediately. There is very little reluctance at the beginning for people to kill others. And the level of brutality shown is really impressive and raw. Now every character in this story is a stranger. There is very little character development given.
I mean, as the movie goes on and on, mostly in the third movie, we get some background information. About a few characters. The interesting thing is that there are really a few that I start to worry about Number for. I mean, it does not matter which side of the law they are on. And I think it speaks to the emotions that actors can express in their performances. There is continuity and there is almost no time to rest, so to have a time when the characters can stand out in the chaos, I think it's very interesting. And the action is also interesting. Because this happens on a ship, there is not much space that is not cramped, meaning there are a lot of close quarters battles made up of gun battles, martial arts, and then hand-to-hand combat. . There is a lot of excitement and when the action starts, it really does not stop. And because there was nowhere to escape, they were on a ship in the middle of the sea. So unless someone wants to take their head off the side into the ocean, they have to find a place to hide or join the breakup. And this creates a lot of anxiety in storytelling. I mean, there is a kind of clock, but it is only a countdown of the remaining potential victims. Okay, but how does it stay focused for 2 hours? I mean, speed helps keep things moving. But there is another element of the story that turns itself on its head. Now we get a clue as to what might happen in this great project, but it is very vague. And then hell is released. And then something that was already an incredible brutal film made it past 11 o'clock and brought a level of bloody brutality that was really hard to compare with anything else.
The obvious effect in this is minimal talk. I mean, it's easy to just bleed all over the place. But when we see bleeding from accidental injuries and sources from every victim, it is interesting not to see the source of those cracks. It's not like we can see the tubes ... now I mean some places I can guess how they make the blood flow, but then elsewhere ... I have zero clues. I mean, only the blood flows and a good prahok has a ton of blood. Now, according to IMDB, if it is correct, it confirms that two and a half tons of blood was used in this production. I mean, that's 5,000 pounds of fluid flowing freely through the set. Now I like the fairy tales that are in the story. But for as deep as it's possible, with some of the intricacies introduced, the story remains. At the foreground level. There are some details given in the background story, but this feels like it is just an incredibly rich story that just looks at the surface of what is really relevant. But what is being said, it feels like it is being prepared for a sequel where the next story can be found further. And it may want to ask the audience a bit more, but I think this is really fun with the vibrations that emit a lack of depth is not as noticeable as it could be if the action is not appealing. Perhaps my only complaint or negative is how many of those characters, when faced with extreme danger and approaching, are reluctant to act. And this is after seeing how the massacre could have happened. They still do not act immediately. I mean, it's frustrating, but it does provide some ease in what happens, which then helps keep the activity level pretty high. This is a crazy movie ride. I know so much that a certain point is predictable. But then the story unfolds, and the genocidal story already finds a way to put it on top of that.

