เวนเดลล์ ไวลด์ [Wendell Wild 2022] Full HD | Phumi24 - Free Movie

episode/Full quality/Movie

Wendell Wild 2022

Director: Henry Selick Writers: Henry Selick(screenplay), Jordan Peele(screenplay), Clay McLeod Chapman(based on the book by) Upload Date: 01-11-2022 Upload By: Admin

Welcome to Phumi24

Thank you for a comeback to visit Phumi24

You can find many drama movie speak khmer such as : Thai, Chinese, Korean, Khmer, Indian and TV Online Channel for free in my website. You can watch all drama movies in Phumi24 for free.

Notice: Phumi24 do not own any copyright documents, if Piphop Drama have violated any laws please let me know i will remove that movies.

Thank you for support Phumi24


    I said you know stop animation films are pretty cool it's been a minute since I've seen one but to be honest with you the only reason I was interested in this one right here is because of the producer the writer Jordan peel I'm a fan of his work of course I like get out really didn't care for us and I did like nope I did like nope and I was a fan of his comedy stuff back in the day but I heard about this and my friend actually told me about him was like hey man this new Jordan peel movie coming out you're gonna see it I'm like of course I'm gonna see it but then I found out it wasn't directed by Jordan pill it was directed by Henry Selleck and Jordan peel was only the writer and producer but Henry Selleck this gentleman right here is also the director and the writer of this film and if we scroll down and just look at this filmography there's some interesting titles right here Coraline came out in 2009 guys that was a great film if you haven't seen it you're missing out we also have a nightmare before or The

    Nightmare Before Christmas came out in 93 James and the Giant Peach I enjoyed all of these movies and when I found out that he was the director and not Jordan peeled I wasn't disappointed because these are great films so I was somewhat looking forward to it especially with the cast being black centered I mean we have Keegan Michael Key Jordan peel Angela Bassett James Hong I've known this man he's not black but he's been in a lot of stuff in the past before and I did like him and we also have Ving Rhames I'm a big fan of Ving Rhames taking it all the way back to baby boy and before that but before I get into all the nitty-gritty before I talk about all my likes and dislikes let me tell you exactly what this film is all about two scheming demon Brothers Wendell and wild enlist the aid of 13 year oh cat Elliott to summon them to the land of the living alright guys the first thing that I did like about this film was to stop animation like I said I think the third time now I do like those films is a very unique style and that was the biggest standout in this film in this movie on Netflix I don't know even if it's not a big deal to you I like it just because it takes so long to shoot a few frames and just the amount of dedication that puts into this it just makes me respected and like it much more and it did look nice on screen I will say that the next thing that I liked about this film was the music and the score that is something that stood out to me when I watched my television shows or movies sometimes it kind of Blends in with everything else and it really doesn't stand out but there was a few moments to where it caught my attention it did Keep Me engaged for a moment and 

    I enjoyed it and so I like the music I like the score the next thing that I liked about this film is the way that it addressed racism and or white supremacy or just how that can tie into real society that we live in today speaking specifically about the prison industrial complex the school to prison pipeline which is a real thing unfortunately the people in power the dominant Society they do take advantage of certain groups of people especially that look like me put them in certain economic positions to where it is impossible for them to succeed to thrive in this country and the only places they're going to end up is going from school dropping out in straight to the prison systems a pipeline to make profits for these private institutions it's disgusting but it's something that goes on still today and this film did address that and now guys let me transition to some things that I really didn't care for in this film and unfortunately guys this movie was not for me I did not enjoy it I struggled throughout this whole picture wanting to like it but it just was not grabbing me the movie is one hour and 4 45 minutes and that does include credits and I'm not trying to be funny or exaggerate when I say this but I was overjoyed when it ended I tried to watch this film five times and Netflix was nice enough to let me see it early and I was still not able to get through it because that's why this review was coming out after this release to everybody else there was not one character in this movie that I liked on the good side or the bad side on the protagonist side or the antagonist side and you're thinking about the cast or the title of the film Wendell and wild that is being filled up by Jordan Peele and Keegan Michael Key these gentlemen right here that you know very very well and I just was not able to attach myself to these characters I did not like anything about their speech their tone the way they looked they were just ugly and I really didn't understand why they were so motivated to move into the...

Phumi24 does not store any files on our server, we only embed media which is hosted on third party hosting services.

Comment