R.I.P.D.2 Rise (2022)
Welcome to Phumi24
Summary
Set in the American West of 1876, 'R.I.P.D.2: Rise of the Damed' is a spiritual (pardon) sequel to 'R.I.P.D.' In 2013. Police officer Roy Pulsipher was not thrilled to find himself dead after a shootout with a notorious gangster, but he was given a second chance to return to Earth after being selected by R.I.P.D. (Rest in the Department of Peace.) But revenge for suicide may have to sit back to save the world when the door to hell is opened in the old mining town of Red Creek, which threatens not only the locals.
Description:
Film and um you'd be forgiven for not remembering it whatsoever it wasn't a good film it wasn't a big hit in fact I believe it flopped but here we are 10 years later with a sequel um no Ryan Reynolds in sight no Jeff Bridges Insight no Kevin Bacon inside um in fact this film actually is a prequel to that first film um yeah I mean what can I say um this film here is it runs for 1 hour and 42 minutes um it stars Jeffrey Donovan as Roy pulsifar who is the same character as what Jeff Bridges played in that original the cowboy um he's one of those actors that he's got one of those faces you will know you will have seen him but you can't play Ponte hunters for the Rogue Souls that escaped judgment I got this my job is to find them and send them to where their ticket got punched ow Roy let me send them to hell and then we've got Penelope Mitchell as Jan Gian um I believe I last saw her in something and I can't remember what it is my mind is drawing a blank with her as well and you've got the main villain under Place Carriage called Otis played by Richard break who again is one of these faces that pop up in things films directed by Paul Laden um written by Paul Laden and Andrew Klein two names that when I look at over there IMDb I don't know any of the stuff that they've done pretty much um it's yeah not a lot so is this film any good this film here is set in 1876. it is a full-on Western and it kind of you know it's kind of nice in that you get the origin of the Jeff Bridges character so to speak you see the death of him at the beginning um he's a sheriff in this town and he gets into a gunfight um and obviously he ends up dead and then he gets taken to that RIPD place that building that place the sort of Between Heaven um the land of living in heaven where he gets the opportunity to go back and um fight for what's right and sort of these demons are crawling around Earth he gets to sort of send them back to their demonic place um the actual episode or the episode the actual film opens with a sort of mining dig this Geezer digging for gold and he unlocks his he opens up this hole in the ground or red glowy and this demons enters him and this is the main villain of the piece um so we see um this this Royal pulsifar we see his character go through his death his return he returns into the body of a young black woman living in Western times and he's teamed up with this this Leanne this other woman um who has been dead for over 400 years so she sort of came from a sort of medieval kind of era judging by her dress and all this sort of a thing they have to go on this quest to stop um demons overtaking Earth and all this sort of thing and yeah it's it's pretty much it that's pretty much the story for this um but is this film any good is it any what can I say come on you know it's gonna be a no I knew it was going to be a no going into it I knew it I mean the first film isn't good this is actually based on a Dark Horse comic book right um many people probably didn't know that it's based on a comic property of the same name published by Dark Horse comic some time ago um and and I think the comic don't quote me on this is sort of in linking with the Hellboy Comics um again I may be wrong I've not really read our well I haven't read R.I.P.D whatsoever um quite ignorant in that sense but this film here okay...
Thank you for support Phumi24.org

