Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)
Welcome to Phumi24
Summary
In Marvel Studios Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Queen Ramonda (Angela Bassett), Shuri (Letitia Wright), Mbaku (Winston Duke), Okoye (Danai Gurira) and Dora Milaje (including Florence Kasumba) fight to protect them. . From the intervention of the superpowers after the death of King TChallas. As the Wakandans try to capture their next chapter, the heroes must unite with the help of War Dog Nakia (Lupita Nyongo) and Everett Ross (Martin Freeman) and create a new path for the Wakanda kingdom. Introducing Tenoch Huerta as Namor, King of the Underwater Nations, the film also stars Dominique Thorne, Michaela Coel, Mabel Cadena and Alex Livanalli.
Description:
Ryan coogler and is the highly anticipated follow-up to his very successful first film here the people of wakanda fight to protect their home from intervening world powers as They Mourn the death of King t'challa but before we get into the rest of the video I want to give a big thank you to the sponsor displate this plate is high quality prints on metal they're mounted on the wall with the help of a magnet and they're very easy to hang and change designs there's millions of designs available for everything from movies gaming and anime with officially licensed art from Brands like Marvel Star Wars Netflix and much more with this plate you can build collections of things that you're passionate about right on your wall and with every disc plate that you buy you plant one tree and with wakanda forever coming out I was excited to add something from Black Panther to the collection and so I got this really nice print which looks great the clarity is wonderful there isn't a single bit of pixelation and I'm excited to put it on my wall and right now you can click the link in my description to see some of my favorite disc plates and get my special discount you can get one to two disc plates for 32 percent off or three or more for 38 off which will be automatically applied to your cart and that's only available for a limited time so thanks again to display for sponsoring this video please check out that link in the description below let's keep talking about wakanda forever I've liked every single film Ryan coogler has directed so far in particular Fruitvale Station and Creed I think are both masterful films and black panther is a very fun superhero movie so I was looking forward to this movie but I also really feel for Ryan coogler because he was...
Thank you for support Phumi24.org

