episode/Full
quality/Movie
The Accursed 2022
Director: Kevin Lewis
Writers: Rob Kennedy
Genre: Horror
Upload Date: 31-10-2022
Upload By: Admin
Welcome to Phumi24
Thank you for a comeback to visit Phumi24
You can find many drama movie speak khmer such as : Thai, Chinese, Korean, Khmer, Indian and TV Online Channel for free in my website.
You can watch all drama movies in Phumi24 for free.
Notice: Phumi24 do not own any copyright documents, if Piphop Drama have violated any laws please let me know i will remove that movies.
Thank you for support Phumi24
The film The accursed apparently there was a really really bad film in 2021 of the same name uh this one is also not a very good movie uh but we have the whole brand new skirt scale that we're going to uh use and use our metrics on for this one uh and I'm surprised and not surprised by the final turnout of this whole movie before we jump into that though let's take some time to go over this movie and a little bit about what it's about so Ellie who is the main character uh has had some mama drama and yada yada basically your mom passed away but in the meantime like a week earlier she asked her friend who's played by the lovely Mina zubari always plays a great crazy person uh if she can look over this elderly woman until she can find placement at like a nursing home or some somewhere else so you know reluctantly she agrees Ellie says yeah we'll go take care of her uh
I feel bad because I wasn't there for my mom when I should have been blah blah blah and her friend drives her out into the woods this remote cabin okay because of course why wouldn't you have this creepy cabin and this scary old place be where you're going to take care of an old woman old people scare me as you saw the uh the title screen any anytime a movie has an old person where they're like I don't know possessed or grandma's trying to put you in the oven uh just old people in general super scary and I'm done talking like 65 to 70 like 90 year old people freak me out uh nothing personal if you're watching this and you're 90 you're awesome just for the record uh but anyway things start to go really weird uh she's having a really bad hallucinations bad visions and really the old woman is not the old woman without giving away too many spoilers here or any spoilers at all because that's not what we're about it scared uh it's a trap yeah that was pretty spoilery but not really uh it's bad business and whatever is inside this old woman wants to be inside Ellie in the whole take over your body kind of uh theme so that's how that one worked uh let's go to the official scorecard and now we do it on a clipboard when we watch movies we're actually taking notes uh and we're running it through the whole skirt scorecard which will ultimately give us our number on the skirt scale so starting now the bottom you know the cast the cast of this is great Sarah gray plays Ellie she did a fantastic job uh both the star of the show anytime she's in a movie as far as I'm concerned is Mina sugary and she plays Alma in this movie and there's just something off about her from the very first minute you see her I mean um look at this face look look at this I'll put it up there yeah she plays a great cuckoo uh so she was awesome overall I had to give uh one point for the cast of this movie and that's where the Story begins there's not really bad acting in this movie at all and overall the the cast was pretty solid so we gave him a point for cast uh setting now listen anytime you're going into a horror movie or or any kind of scary situation living in a remote Cabin in the Woods should be like number one Telltale sign if somebody's like hey can you go watch my dear old 90 year old grandma uh out in the remote woods and this little tiny run-down cabin just say no no I don't want to do it not going to do it uh but the settings great they start off in kind of this creepy old house and you know the friend takes her out of that house to go to the other creepy old house there's a lot of creepy old houses and a lot of creepy old people let's just put it that way uh but overall the setting I was really impressed everything looked uh pretty creepy if I were going to have to spend the night at either of the places that were uh that you know filmed in this movie uh I'd be a little scared not a whole bunch but enough...

